Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh ya,and I finished Breaking Dawn today.It was great.I've been reading that book non stop recently.And I can't keep my hands of that book.I even read it until 3am in the morning.Twilight is my next Shopaholic because I read Shopaholic first.And now Shopaholic will be my next Twilight as I watched Twilight first.This is so lame. == I can't wait to see my friends tomorrow,and I'm asking my mom to drop me off a little earlier at school so I can mentally and emotionally prepare myself for the results (I'm going to know later that day) and to gossip with my other friends.I miss gossiping with my besties.I'm so talkative around my friends that even my teachers complained.But who cares?I'm a girl.For all I know,GIRLS LIKE TO GOSSIP.I'm going to gossip about so many things tomorrow just to get my mind off the fact that the results are gonna scare the crap outta me! ==

No comments: